Sunday, 19 April 2015

Task 6c: Award Title

This is not something I have particularly considered before now, and is not something that requires too much thought due to my background and my future goals.  The two areas I think my award title should relate to would either be Dance or Performing Arts.  I have used both terms throughout the modules so far, not intentionally but due to the environments I have been working in.  As I am still currently in and out of multiple jobs, I think it is important to remember what experience I have and what my future career goals are.  Therefore I have chosen as my award title:

BA (Hons) Professional Practice (Performing Arts)

Rationale:
My performing training began in Performing Arts and although predominantly has been Dance, I have always explored and enjoyed all aspects of performing.  My professional training was made up of all genres within the Performing Arts bracket and has continued to be part of my experiences within my professional practice.

Now looking ahead at where I would like to progress to, I want to keep the broad subject of Performing Arts as a particular area to focus on.  I would like to develop my knowledge of Performing Arts within the private and public sector to broaden my opportunities for the future.

I feel that my award title relates to my inquiry question to look at the teaching within Performing Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment